Exploring Future Developments in Video Technologies in Retailing
Video In Retail
Pierre Racz, Genetec, Martin Gren, Axis, Professor Beck, University of Leicester.Click to register
Date and Time
Dec 8th - 1pm UK Time
8 Dec 1:00 PM
In this session, the working group were able to hear the views of the founders of Axis and Genetec, and gained insights on the future of video. The video below is a recap of a session that covered a range of fascinating areas, including:
- How the integration of video across the business trumps individual leadership
- The emergence of "at edge" and how that is opening up possibilities for huge innovation
- Debate on the impact of 5G, perhaps not the game changer being talked about?
- The use of data, especially facial recognition data, and privacy
- New use cases and the endless possibilities in front of the retail sector to use video in new creative ways to grow their business.
If you would like a recording of this session and / or would like to be part of the working group, email Colin Peacock at firstname.lastname@example.org
ECR Community a.s.b.l